Friday, January 06, 2006

for you, Sarah


I wish I can record every single moment I spent with you somewhere...Every sound & every expression you made,every thought I have of you...I have decided maybe here, will be the best place record them all!

Time flies, you are turning 8 months old in a few days time. I feel like to have known you forever...You have been part of me for as long as I could remember.

You are sleeping so soundly now. Papa is away on a company trip to Club Med, Bintan. We miss him... The queen-sized bed that we all squeeze in every night seem huge now. I suppose anyone of us missing will make it seem much bigger. No wonder Papa felt so lonely when you and I make those trips to KL.

You've been a good girl today. I had such a good time with you. I wonder how many more such time can we have together...Before I go back to work. I told myself, never take any of these days for granted.

You are growing so fast each day. You are never the same from the day before, guess that's one of the many reasons you are so fun to be with! Everyday with you is special.

No comments: